Friday, September 18, 2009

dqs 7 received & other prezzies…

Look what Mr Postman delivered :)

September 18th 007

a HUGE Thank you to Marian for my absolutely gorgeous doll quilt and other special prezzies. It turns out that we ended up doing a direct swap which was a fantastic surprise. If you want to see some of the other incredible doll quilts that were made during this swap, check out this flickr group.

 

This was not the only parcel of goodies arriving at my house this week. My dear friend Ros (aka Bloom) sent me some lovely Thank you presents for plying her with fabric & adding to her ever growing stash. You have blessed me heaps ‘M’, I look forward to meeting you in person someday! Ros has also designed a quilt for Moda Bake Shop called Simply-a-Bloom Quilt - go check it out, it’s stunning.

September 18th 003

I am off on a 24 hour sewing retreat with some crafty friends tonight, I am hoping to get my Zig Zag quilt finished – & maybe some of my PIF prezzies. My finger has healed up beautifully, my DD Rachel says I have a “wicked” scar.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, whether it be relaxing or productive!

With Love

Janellebelly2a

7 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a fantastic mail week you have had Janelle! The Dolls Quilt is beautiful and I love the other goodies you received from Ros. Enjoy your sewing retreat!

Christy Amular said...

wow such lovely pressies! The doll quilt is very pretty!

Katherine said...

You have been spoilt with beautiful treasures this week! I hope your weekend is a relaxing one Janelle - and your finger is able to work well...
Love, Katherine

Linda said...

Janelle that dolls quilt is beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful weekend sewing you lucky duck
Linda

suzitee said...

That doll quilt is so gorgeous...lucky you!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Lovely prezies!! Have a great retreat!

Unknown said...

What gorgeous things . I hope you have a great stitchy day and get lots done .