Monday, April 20, 2009

‘EMOtional Anna and SeBATstian’ for Eilish

My Saturday afternoon was spent making this gorgeous girl and her friend. The pattern is by Melly and Me, I bought it from Foothills Fabric and Threads on my recent trip to Melbourne.

April 19th 002

April 19th 006

I made it as a birthday present for my friend (and heart Sister) Eilish – who is 15 TODAY (19th April – It was still Sunday when I started typing this post!). Happy Birthday Sweetie :) Eilish was the one who got me reading the Twilight Series of books. Here is a photo of the Birthday Girl with Anna & Seb.

April 19th 008

With Love

Janellebelly2a

9 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

The birthday girl looks very pleased with her lovely hand made gifts. They turned out so cute.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks like a fun pattern to make up Janelle- perfect project for a teenage girl! I can see more of these in your future :)

suzitee said...

I LOVE this pattern! They turned out fabulous, and the perfect gift for a teenager. The bat is way too cute!

Unknown said...

What a Great Gift..Love the fabrics..& Colours...Someone looks Happy...
cheers

our shabby cottage said...

What a cute pattern and the one you made is fab! No wonder she liked it.

rachelmp said...

They turned out just so cute Janelle! What a great gift.. Ummmm a 15 year old boy got me reading all the Twilight books since 15 yo girls started him reading them...

Anonymous said...

She is amazing Janelle!!! I hope she is being loved to bits!! Just so cute and you have done a superb job. And I hope you enjoyed your Twilight night!!! I watched it again the other nigh too =]

Christy Amular said...

beautiful doll Janelle!It's very sweet!

Bronwyn said...

Janelle - my hubbie will be in Perth on Mon 11th and Tues 12th May - can I send him over to your shop to peruse some lovely fabric - will you be working then?