Monday, April 26, 2010

Domestic Goddess

My DH has been at it again, this time he made us Norwegian Cinnamon Buns. The recipe comes from another Nigella Lawson cookbook, ‘How to be a Domestic Goddess – Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking’. They tasted as good as they looked!

April 26st 002

I was also influenced by the title of this post to whip up another sample for work – no, it’s not a bag, it’s an apron :)

Apron

The pattern is by Jan Lutz (The Apron Lady) for McCall’s – M5997. It was a joy to make and I can’t wait for it to come and live at my house.

With Love

Janellebelly2a

9 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a sweet apron pattern Janelle - you will look like a domestic goddess wearing that! Delicious looking cinnamon rolls - I have that book so will have to add them to my baking list.

Linda said...

Whipped up, are you kidding that would have taken me ages, its so cute. I think your DH should change jobs his baking is looking very professional. And yummy.
xx
Check out my last post.

smileykylie said...

oooh, so lovely :) You'll have to get him to try the pioneer woman's cinnamon buns too!

jodie said...

Yummo ! Everyone in blogland is cooking....

suzitee said...

Cinnamon buns....yummmmm! I think the Domestic God may need an apron too ;)

Unknown said...

I saw your post title "domestic goddess" and I was sure you must have been talking about me , not !
Love the apron and I can almost smell that lovely slice .

T.J. said...

WOW! The apron looks fab as well as the buns.
Andy could change careers, he makes everything look scrumptious. Wish we smell a vision or should I say taste a vision lol.
xx

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Mmmmmm... bet those buns smell really good too!!
Love the apron.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

rachelmp said...

Great makes!