Friday, April 16, 2010

hello kitty

On a recent trip to Winterwood for some beautiful wool felt I stumbled across this gorgeous kitty pattern by Kristen Doran, well you know  cats have a mind of their own and you can’t tell them anything, so next thing I know he has jumped into my bag and come home with me.

IMGP2516

I used an old pair of holey jeans, some Lara Cameron Houses and Bicycles fabric and a little wool felt for the tummy and voila, kitty….I think there may be a whole litter of kitties by the end of the weekend!

Keep Smiling (c:
Kylie

5 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a cute kitty - he looks adorable in the denim - such a modern look for a softie!

Linda said...

Yeah he is way to cute. Love his whiskers.

suzitee said...

Oh Kylie...he is so cute! Try stopping at one ;)

Janellybelly said...

I love Kitty, how many have you made now?

Kristen Doran said...

Wow, you've done a beautiful job! I'm so glad you enjoyed my pattern. Happy Sewing.
Kristen