Thursday, October 16, 2008

Progress Report

Just wanted you to know I HAVE been working on my table runner project, as promised - in between going away to Yallingup with friends on the weekend, getting the kids ready for their new school and DH ready for his new job (Associate Pastor at Encounter Church).

I saw this great bag on the weekend & asked the owner if I could take a photo of it - she got all embarrassed and was wondering how she would explain what she was doing to her DH. I came up with a quick idea and started saying - "Look honey, its Meg Ryan. Can I take your photo please". She was blushing & having a good giggle in the end. Here is the photo, check out her cool shoes too.

IM000164

Oh yes, back to the table runner...

I needed 50 charm squares for the project and only had 29 in the pack - so I hit my fabric stash & found some 'Meadow Waltz' range of fabrics, also from Kansas Troubles Quilters, that tone in beautifully.

IM000170

IM000171

6 down, 44 to go :)

With Love

Janellybelly xx

4 comments:

smileykylie said...

Yeah! You go girl....thanks for doing a post sewing sister, I've been so busy stitchin I haven't stopped to sit at the computer for days! I promise I'll do one over the weekend. Love ya :)Kylie

RebeccaMom said...

It looks like it will be very pretty, nice colors. It's interesting that my husband is a pastor too :)

Janine Rule said...

Weclome aboard Janelle. I look forward to seeing the finished project!

Anonymous said...

Looking good... I also must get a Christmas Table runner done... You're inspiring me...