Tuesday, July 27, 2010

stitchin stuff

So, here’s a little peek at what I’ve been stitchin…

IMG_1417
IMG_1457

Doing a little quilt for my Mum, and free motion quilting it, that’s been fun, I’m improving slowly.

IMG_1436

Made myself a new lanyard for work, this one will allow me to make lot’s of different straps to suit my mood and my outfit, very chic! Look how beautifully the edging foot helped me stitch nice and straight along the edges, LOVE my new Bernina :)

IMG_1411

Made my Mum-in-law a quilted notebook cover with a little fmq design, this one was lot’s of fun. Forgot to take a finished photo, doh!

IMG_1497

Oh and we went to a Bush Dance on Saturday night and had an absolute blast! oh look, I’m wearing the lanyard, yes I was even working at the bush dance!  Everyone should have a sparkly red hat, they’re very in at the moment, apparently...

Love and stitchin
Kylie

4 comments:

Janellybelly said...

That's some serious stitchin you've been doing Kylie - gorgeous. I will have to get me a red sparkly hat :)

Bronwyn said...

Your quilt top looks just lovely!! I haven't ventured into new and different feet for my Bernina - I should explore more!
Your FMQ looks prof!

Teena in Toronto said...

Very nice! I did a day trip today and saw lots of gorgeous quilts in Mennonite country.

Happy blogoversary :)

Krafty KJ said...

Wow - I love the quilt for your mum. All that beautiful French General fabric has found a project I see! LOVE the bush dancing shot too! Looking forward to catching up Saturday night...